BATTLE TAP® is a “ready-to-use” adaptation of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT),
an acupressure-based self-help tool created by Gary Craig. These techniques empower warriors with an opportunity to work on their own challenges
from the comfort of their own home. They can relieve emotional distress by combining features from several known therapeutic interventions:
1. Exposure therapy
2. Acupoint stimulation
3. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
BATTLE TAP SESSIONS
After you have watched the BATTLETAP® tutorial video and created an account, you will be able to start “tapping”.
The self-assessments will provide you with guidance on what topics to tap on. During each ten minute tapping session, you will:
1. Select a memory and a topic (see list below) that you wish to resolve.
2. Select an emotion (see list below) that you feel when you think about this memory.
3. Determine the intensity of this emotion on a scale from 0 to 10.
4. Follow the video’s acupressure point tapping sequence and spoken script.
5. Write down notes (optional) and the intensity of the emotion on a scale from 0 to 10.
6. Repeat, stop, or modify your tapping session.