We use the latest online technology to create a personalized user experience. Battle Tap provides the following features online, on your home computer, and portable devices:
- Anonymous user accounts for personal privacy.
- Video, audio, graphic, and written training materials.
- Self-assessments to help identify and track core issues.
- Personal history page and progress charts.
- Review of clinical research for warrior stress and current treatments.
- Forum for discussions, ideas, mentoring and questions.
- Downloads, links and resources - watch Battle tap videos on your tablet device or listen to them on your phone.
is an easy-to-learn self-help tool that is designed for armed public service professionals who are experiencing
emotional or psychological distress. It’s based on Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), an emerging intervention
that uses acupressure-point tapping, re-exposure, and cognitive scripts to rapidly resolve undesired emotions and memories.
Your browser appears to be Unknown 0.0
Before continuing, we strongly recommend you to update it. Your current versionseems to be obsolete or not compatible with the site.
Battletap.org utilizes modern WEB technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
that the legacy browsers do not support. Much of the site content is in form of videos
For example the obsolete browsers will show only blank spots in place of HTML5 videos.
Many mobile browsers also have limitations that make
them not a preferable platform for Battletap.
Battletap supports all major browsers (Chrome 5+, Firefox 4+, IE 9+, Safari 5+).
Browser updates are free and you may initiate the process within
your browser or download the new version.
Do it now. It only takes few minutes.
They are vital components for the site functionality.